Tickets are NOW ON SALE for the third Kia Ora DC Kiwis Annual Kiwi Feast! These tickets sell out extremely quickly, and this year we anticipate being sold out within hours – buy yours today to ensure you don’t miss out!
What to expect at this year’s Annual Kiwi Feast
- Hangi-style pork and kumara
- Grilled lamb and chicken hot off the barbie
- Traditional sides
- New Zealand wine and local craft beer for sale
- Sweet As Bake Sale with Kiwi treats to support our Kapa Haka kids
- Entertainment provided by Ram
- Kapa haka performances
- Activities for the whole family
- A ton of Kiwis to meet for the first time, or catch up with again!
If you have dietary needs or allergy concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing your tickets.
Parking at the NZ Embassy is limited, and a cash bar serving local beer and superb NZ wine is extremely inviting. As responsible kiwis and mates, please consider:
- Sober Driver / Carpool – arrange a sober driver for a mate or two
- Uber – have someone else take you home
- Stay – make a night of it and stay close by
- Walk – distance to Dupont Metro: 1.4 miles approx 28 minutes
- Cab – from Dupont Metro to New Zealand Embassy: approx 8 minutes
- Bus – from Dupont Metro to New Zealand Embassy: approx 11 minutes
Find Metro tickets and information or call 202 637. 000
Thank you for the awesome team of volunteers who have already put their names down to help out. We rely on volunteers to make this a succesful day and we can never have too much help, so if you can give even just 30 minutes of your time, please contact Jodi Catlow at email@example.com